Today the PMC appeared in a segment of Destination DIY, a show on OPB, produced by the talented Ms. Julie Sabatier. It will play again on March 30 at 8pm, but you can also listen to the show here (we’re about 40 minutes in). For the show, Julie visited one of our Basic Pig Butchery classes, taught by Tray Satterfield, and our first Rabbit Slaughter class, taught by Levi Cole. I think she did a great job. In fact she did such a great job that rumor has it part of the show will air on the nationally syndicated show, Splendid Table, in April.
- The French Art of Pig Butchery (Oct 26) SOLD OUT
- Art of French Butchery Demo & Dinner (Oct 29) 10 SPOTS LEFT!
- The French Art of Kitchen Charcuterie (Oct 27) SOLD OUT
- Basic Duck Butchery & Charcuterie (Nov 6)
- Basic Pig Butchery (Nov 9) SOLD OUT
- Basic Sausage Making (Nov 10)
- Rabbit Slaughter (Nov 15)
- Real Coq Au Vin: Chicken Slaughter (Nov 15)
- Basic Rabbit Butchery & Charcuterie (Nov 17)
- Basic Pig Butchery (Dec 7)
- Basic Sausage Making (Dec 8)
- Basic Pate Making (Dec 15)
- For a full list of currently scheduled classes….
- Interested in Buying Someone a Gift Certificate?