Today the PMC appeared in a segment of Destination DIY, a show on OPB, produced by the talented Ms. Julie Sabatier. It will play again on March 30 at 8pm, but you can also listen to the show here (we’re about 40 minutes in). For the show, Julie visited one of our Basic Pig Butchery classes, taught by Tray Satterfield, and our first Rabbit Slaughter class, taught by Levi Cole. I think she did a great job. In fact she did such a great job that rumor has it part of the show will air on the nationally syndicated show, Splendid Table, in April.
- Basic Pig Butchery (1-25-15) SOLD OUT!
- Basic Sausage Making (1-27-15) SOLD OUT!
- Basic Rabbit Butchery & Charcuterie (2-3-15)
- Basic Pig Butchery (2-15-15) SOLD OUT!
- Basic Sausage Making (2-17-15) SOLD OUT!
- Ladies Home Pig Butchery: For Women Only (2-22-15)
- Basic Bird Butchery & Charcuterie (2-24-15) SOLD OUT!
- Two-Part Whole Hog Butchery & Charcuterie Series (3/1 & 3/3)
- Basic Fish Butchery (3-10-15)
- Sausage Making (3-17-15)
- Intermediate Sausage Making (3-24-15)
- Basic Pig Butchery (3-29-15)
- Basic Pate Making (3-31-15)
- Intermediate Salami Class (4-7-15)
- Basic Lamb Butchery (4-12-15)