Today the PMC appeared in a segment of Destination DIY, a show on OPB, produced by the talented Ms. Julie Sabatier. It will play again on March 30 at 8pm, but you can also listen to the show here (we’re about 40 minutes in). For the show, Julie visited one of our Basic Pig Butchery classes, taught by Tray Satterfield, and our first Rabbit Slaughter class, taught by Levi Cole. I think she did a great job. In fact she did such a great job that rumor has it part of the show will air on the nationally syndicated show, Splendid Table, in April.
- Sausage Making (8-17-15)
- Basic Pig Butchery (8-29-15 SOLD OUT!)
- Basic Duck Butchery & Charcuterie 8-30-15
- 2-Day Basic Pig Butchery, “Kitchen Charcuterie” & Cookery 9-12 & 9-13
- Sausage Making 9-14-15
- Pig Head Butchery & Charcuterie 9-21-15
- Basic Lamb Butchery 10-4-15
- Basic Pate 10-5-15
- Basic Fish Butchery & Cookery 10-12-15
- Sausage Making 10-19-15
- Basic Pig Butchery 10-25-15
- Sausage Making 11-9-15
- Interested in Buying Someone a Gift Certificate?