Today the PMC appeared in a segment of Destination DIY, a show on OPB, produced by the talented Ms. Julie Sabatier. It will play again on March 30 at 8pm, but you can also listen to the show here (we’re about 40 minutes in). For the show, Julie visited one of our Basic Pig Butchery classes, taught by Tray Satterfield, and our first Rabbit Slaughter class, taught by Levi Cole. I think she did a great job. In fact she did such a great job that rumor has it part of the show will air on the nationally syndicated show, Splendid Table, in April.
- Rabbit Slaughter (Aug 9-SOLD OUT)
- (Full Day) Whole Hog Charcuterie Series (Aug 10: SOLD OUT)
- Introduction to Meat Cookery (Aug 4)
- Basic Sausage Making (Aug 11-SOLD OUT)
- Basic Pig Butchery (Aug 24)
- Basic Fish Butchery (Aug 25)
- Basic Lamb Butchery (Aug 31)
- Basic Pig Butchery (Sept 14)
- Basic Sausage Making (Sept 15)
- Intermediate Sausage Making (Sept 22)
- Basic Fish Butchery (Sept 29)
- For a full list of classes….
- Interested in Buying Someone a Gift Certificate?
See more upcoming classes» See more upcoming Classes