I’m very excited to have just been invited to a “Chef’s Roundtable” discussion with Congressman Earl Blumenauer. I’ve long been a fan of the work of Congressman Blumenauer, from his Local Food and Farm Support Act to his dedication to animal welfare and his focus on farm subsidy reforms. I highly recommend everyone familiarize themselves with his work and the issues he is dedicated to. And if anyone’s got a message to send to him through me, let me know! I’ll report back on the discussion after it happens on April 18.
- Basic Duck Butchery & Charcuterie (Eugene, Oregon)
- Basic Pig Butchery (Eugene, Oregon)
- Real Coq Au Vin: Chicken Slaughter & Butchery
- Rabbit Slaughter & Butchery
- Pate & Terrines
- Slim “Janes” & Jerky
- Basic Pig Butchery
- Sausage Making
- Basic Lamb Butchery
- More Classes To Come!
- Interested in Buying Someone a Gift Certificate?
- » See more upcoming Classes