Still trying to find the perfect turkey for Thanksgiving? I hope so, because, the amazing ladies of Zenger Farm still have a few for sale and they are worth every penny. Not only is this a great farm to support, I got to taste one of their turkeys last year and was really impressed. These are broad-breasted white and bronze varieties that were fed organic grain and allowed to graze on Zenger’s orchard and after-season veggie field. They will be slaughtered on the farm. The cost is $6.00 per pound and they will be available fresh (not frozen–another plus) for pick up on Tuesday November 22nd. Contact Sara Cogan right away if you are interested in reserving one: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503.367.8149.
- Basic Duck Butchery & Charcuterie (Eugene, Oregon)
- Basic Pig Butchery (Eugene, Oregon)
- Real Coq Au Vin: Chicken Slaughter & Butchery
- Rabbit Slaughter & Butchery
- Pate & Terrines
- Slim “Janes” & Jerky
- Basic Pig Butchery
- Sausage Making
- Basic Lamb Butchery
- More Classes To Come!
- Interested in Buying Someone a Gift Certificate?
- » See more upcoming Classes