Rather conveniently, right before today’s rabbit class, 23 rabbits were stolen from a PMC instructor’s backyard. Unfortunately, whomever stole the rabbits left 9 still-nursing baby rabbits without a mom. Because the baby rabbits lacked a food source, the nine babies died. We’re not sure whether the robbery was politically or economically motivated or both, but we would like to try and find out who did it and why. If anyone has any information or leads regarding this, please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you.
- The French Art of Pig Butchery (Oct 26) SOLD OUT
- Art of French Butchery Demo & Dinner (Oct 29) 10 SPOTS LEFT!
- The French Art of Kitchen Charcuterie (Oct 27) SOLD OUT
- Basic Duck Butchery & Charcuterie (Nov 6)
- Basic Pig Butchery (Nov 9) SOLD OUT
- Basic Sausage Making (Nov 10)
- Rabbit Slaughter (Nov 15)
- Real Coq Au Vin: Chicken Slaughter (Nov 15)
- Basic Rabbit Butchery & Charcuterie (Nov 17)
- Basic Pig Butchery (Dec 7)
- Basic Sausage Making (Dec 8)
- Basic Pate Making (Dec 15)
- For a full list of currently scheduled classes….
- Interested in Buying Someone a Gift Certificate?