In this course, instructors teach each student how to kill their own rooster or hen (provided by a local farm), and then how to butcher it in preparation for making coq au vin (for roosters) or poule a pot (for hens), both traditional, French stews slow-cooked over a low flame for hours. Students will enjoy homemade chicken liver pate and other bird-inspired fare and they’ll go home with a traditional recipe for coq au vin and poule au pot.
- Basic Duck Butchery & Charcuterie (Eugene, Oregon)
- Basic Pig Butchery (Eugene, Oregon)
- Real Coq Au Vin: Chicken Slaughter & Butchery
- Rabbit Slaughter & Butchery
- Pate & Terrines
- Slim “Janes” & Jerky
- Basic Pig Butchery
- Sausage Making
- Basic Lamb Butchery
- More Classes To Come!
- Interested in Buying Someone a Gift Certificate?
- » See more upcoming Classes