Camas Davis’ French butchery and charcuterie mentors, Dominique Chapolard and Kate Hill are coming to Portland all the way from France! For this 5-hour, hands-on class the talented and knowledgeable Dominique and Kate will demonstrate the art of French butchery on one side of pig and then students will work on two more sides, with the help of Dominique, Kate and Camas. All along the way, Dominique and Kate will talk about all the ways in which they use the whole animal in Gascony, from saucisson to jambon, fricandeux, pate de tete, vontreche, boudin noir, and more. Students will go home with their share of meat as well as plenty of French recipes.
- The French Art of Pig Butchery (Oct 26) SOLD OUT
- Art of French Butchery Demo & Dinner (Oct 29) 10 SPOTS LEFT!
- The French Art of Kitchen Charcuterie (Oct 27) SOLD OUT
- Basic Duck Butchery & Charcuterie (Nov 6)
- Basic Pig Butchery (Nov 9) SOLD OUT
- Basic Sausage Making (Nov 10)
- Rabbit Slaughter (Nov 15)
- Real Coq Au Vin: Chicken Slaughter (Nov 15)
- Basic Rabbit Butchery & Charcuterie (Nov 17)
- Basic Pig Butchery (Dec 7)
- Basic Sausage Making (Dec 8)
- Basic Pate Making (Dec 15)
- For a full list of currently scheduled classes….
- Interested in Buying Someone a Gift Certificate?