In this class, students will learn how to break a lamb into its respective, delicious parts, with Ethan Bisagna, of Feastworks. Students, will work on three whole lambs for the class, and they’ll find out how to tie a leg of lamb, how it is that lamb can become ham, why lamb makes merguez taste so good, and how to carve a perfect lamb “popsicle.” At the end of the class students will go home with a bag full of meat for their enjoyment (about 20 lbs worth). (NOTE: This is also a good class for hunters who want to learn to process their own deer.)
- Basic Lamb Butchery (Oct 19)
- The French Art of Pig Butchery (Oct 26) SOLD OUT
- Art of French Butchery Demo & Dinner (Oct 29)
- The French Art of Kitchen Charcuterie (Oct 27) SOLD OUT
- Basic Duck Butchery & Charcuterie (Nov 6)
- Basic Pig Butchery (Nov 9) SOLD OUT
- Basic Sausage Making (Nov 10)
- Rabbit Slaughter (Nov 15)
- Real Coq Au Vin: Chicken Slaughter (Nov 15)
- Basic Rabbit Butchery & Charcuterie (Nov 17)
- Basic Pig Butchery (Dec 7)
- Basic Sausage Making (Dec 8)
- Basic Pate Making (Dec 15)
- For a full list of currently scheduled classes….
- Interested in Buying Someone a Gift Certificate?