Want to learn all things duck? Join French-trained Camas Davis for an evening of le canard. With Camas’ guidance, each student will butcher their own duck the French way, with several delicious end results in mind: duck confit, duck rillette, duck prosciutto, duck liver mousse, and more. Once students have worked through their bird, Davis will demonstrate the various ways in which students can cure and preserve their own ducks. After tasting examples of those cured and preserved results, students will go home with plenty of recipes and duck meat to explore on their own at home.
- Basic Duck Butchery & Charcuterie (Oct 6)
- Basic Pig Butchery (Oct 12)
- Basic Sausage Making (Oct 13)
- Basic Lamb Butchery (Oct 19)
- The French Art of Pig Butchery (Oct 26) SOLD OUT
- The French Art of Kitchen Charcuterie (Oct 27) SOLD OUT
- Basic Pig Butchery (Nov 9) SOLD OUT
- Basic Sausage Making (Nov 10)
- Basic Rabbit Butchery & Charcuterie (Nov 17)
- Basic Pig Butchery (Dec 7)
- Basic Sausage Making (Dec 8)
- Basic Pate Making (Dec 15)
- For a full list of currently scheduled classes….
- Interested in Buying Someone a Gift Certificate?