Want to learn all things duck? Join French-trained Camas Davis for an evening of le canard. With Camas’ guidance, each student will butcher their own duck the French way, with several delicious end results in mind: duck confit, duck rillette, duck prosciutto, duck liver mousse, and more. Once students have worked through their bird, Davis will demonstrate the various ways in which students can cure and preserve their own ducks. After tasting examples of those cured and preserved results, students will go home with plenty of recipes and duck meat to explore on their own at home.
- Basic Duck Butchery & Charcuterie (July 28)
- Rabbit Slaughter (Aug 9)
- (Full Day) Whole Hog Charcuterie Series (Aug 10: ONE SPOT LEFT)
- Introduction to Meat Cookery (Aug 4)
- Basic Sausage Making (Aug 11)
- Basic Pig Butchery (Aug 24)
- Basic Fish Butchery (Aug 25)
- Basic Lamb Butchery (Aug 31)
- Basic Pig Butchery (Sept 14)
- Basic Sausage Making (Sept 15)
- Intermediate Sausage Making (Sept 22)
- Basic Fish Butchery (Sept 29)
- Basic Rabbit Butchery & Charcuterie (6-23-14: SOLD OUT)
- For a full list of classes….
- Interested in Buying Someone a Gift Certificate?
See more upcoming classes» See more upcoming Classes