For this four-hour, hands-on class chef and butcher about town, Ethen Bisagna, will teach students how to split sides of pork into primals, and how to cut those primals into cookable cuts like ribs, tenderloins, ham roasts, chops, and coppas. Camas will demo on one side while the students break into two groups and work and on two other sides. The class will also include tips on how to cook and cure various cuts, and everyone will go home with their share of meat (about 30-40 pounds). No experience required. All tools provided.
- Basic Pig Butchery (4-12-14)
- Sausage Making (4-21-14)
- Basic Lamb Butchery
- Basic Duck Butchery & Charcuterie
- (Full Day) Whole Hog Charcuterie Series
- Sausage Making (5-5-14)
- Basic Pig Butchery (5-18-14)
- Basic Pate with CHOP
- Basic Pig Butchery (6-15-14)
- Sausage Making (6-16-14)
- Basic Rabbit Butchery & Charcuterie
- Intermediate Sausage Making (4-14-14)
- For a full list of classes….
- Class Waitlists
- Basic Sausage Making (SOLD OUT)
- 3-Day Italian Pig Butchery & Cookery Series (SOLD OUT)
- Interested in Buying Someone a Gift Certificate?
See more upcoming classes» See more upcoming Classes