Learn how to raise, slaughter, and butcher your own rabbits. After a demonstration on the most humane way to harvest a rabbit, each student will have the opportunity to harvest their own rabbit (provided by a local farm), with proper instructor guidance. Students will learn how to separate leg from loin and what to do with each of the parts once they’re in the kitchen. Tastes of rabbit pate and rillette and an appropriately matched beverage will accompany the event.
- Rabbit Slaughter (Aug 9-SOLD OUT)
- (Full Day) Whole Hog Charcuterie Series (Aug 10: SOLD OUT)
- Introduction to Meat Cookery (Aug 4)
- Basic Sausage Making (Aug 11-SOLD OUT)
- Basic Pig Butchery (Aug 24)
- Basic Fish Butchery (Aug 25)
- Basic Pig Butchery (Sept 14)
- Basic Sausage Making (Sept 15)
- Intermediate Sausage Making (Sept 22)
- Basic Fish Butchery (Sept 29)
- For a full list of classes….
- Interested in Buying Someone a Gift Certificate?
See more upcoming classes» See more upcoming Classes