Grilling season may be over, but sausage making can happen year round! Come learn the art of preparing French, German, Spanish, and Italian-style links, among many other varieties, with Mary Kay Gehring, former owner of Viande Meats (now Chop butchery). Students will learn how to select the right meat and trimmings from the appropriate muscle groups, and how to grind, flavor and stuff their sausage of choice. At the end of this hands-on class, students will go home with more than enough links for their frying pans and freezers, plus recipes.
- Sausage Making (4-21-14)
- Basic Lamb Butchery (SOLD OUT)
- Basic Duck Butchery & Charcuterie (4-28-14)
- (Full Day) Whole Hog Charcuterie Series (5-4-14) SOLD OUT
- Sausage Making (5-5-14)
- Basic Pig Butchery (SOLD OUT)
- Basic Pate with CHOP (6-2-14)
- Basic Beef Butchery: Forequarter (6-8-14)
- Basic Pig Butchery (6-15-14)
- Sausage Making (6-16-14)
- Basic Fish Butchery & Cookery (6-18-14)
- Basic Beef Butchery: Hindquarter (6-29-14)
- Basic Rabbit Butchery & Charcuterie (6-23-14)
- For a full list of classes….
- Interested in Buying Someone a Gift Certificate?
See more upcoming classes» See more upcoming Classes