- Basic Fish Butchery (Sept 29)
- Basic Duck Butchery & Charcuterie (Oct 6)
- Basic Pig Butchery (Oct 12)
- Basic Sausage Making (Oct 13)
- Basic Lamb Butchery (Oct 19
- Basic Pig Butchery (Nov 9)
- Basic Sausage Making (Nov 10)
- Basic Rabbit Butchery & Charcuterie (Nov 17)
- Basic Pig Butchery (Dec 7)
- Basic Sausage Making (Dec 8)
- Basic Pate Making (Dec 15)
- For a full list of currently scheduled classes….
- Interested in Buying Someone a Gift Certificate?
The PMC has decided to apply for a Mission Main Street Grant through Chase Bank. 20 businesses will each be be granted $150,000 to further their business. All we need from you is your vote! 20 businesses will each be be granted $150,000 to further their business. I’d like to greatly expand the Portland Meat Collective’s scope both in Portland and elsewhere. This grant will help me do just that!
Five years ago, I started the Portland Meat Collective. Last year, I helped three communities in Washington and California start their own Meat Collectives. This year, I launched the Meat Collective Alliance, a nonprofit whose mission it is to help individuals and communities across the country start their own Meat Collectives. We just launched our website!
In April, Camas Davis, owner and founder of the PMC launched the Meat Collective Alliance, a new nonprofit that will work toward sustainable, equitable, responsible meat production and consumption by building meat education programs of depth and breadth across the country.