- Basic Sausage Making (1-27-15) SOLD OUT!
- Basic Rabbit Butchery & Charcuterie (2-3-15)
- Basic Pig Butchery (2-15-15) SOLD OUT!
- Basic Sausage Making (2-17-15) SOLD OUT!
- Ladies Home Pig Butchery: For Women Only (2-22-15)
- Basic Bird Butchery & Charcuterie (2-24-15) SOLD OUT!
- Two-Part Whole Hog Butchery & Charcuterie Series (3/1 & 3/3) SOLD OUT!
- Basic Fish Butchery (3-10-15)
- Sausage Making (3-17-15)
- Intermediate Sausage Making (3-24-15)
- Basic Pig Butchery (3-29-15)
- Basic Pate Making (3-31-15)
- Intermediate Salami Class (4-7-15)
- Basic Lamb Butchery (4-12-15)
- Interested in Buying Someone a Gift Certificate?
The holiday season is fast approaching and we’re starting to get requests for gift certificates. For those of you scratching your heads this year when it comes to giving loved ones something truly original and unique, consider a gift certificate from the Portland Meat Collective! Gift certificates can be applied to any of our classes. Here’s how to purchase one!
We’ve scheduled classes through April 12, 2015. What you see over on the left is just a smattering of the full scheduled roster. To view our full scheduled class roster, go to our CLASSES page. You will see them all listed on the right hand side. Click on the class you are interested in and you will be taken to a page with more information as well as a registration link!
If you are looking for a general list of classes that we offer throughout the year or you have other questions about our classes, visit our FAQ page.
As many of you know, Camas Davis’ beloved French butchery and charcuterie mentors are coming to Portland! So many people wanted in on the two classes that Dominique and Kate are teaching that we couldn’t accommodate everyone. They sold out in just a few hours! But we hope this new event will satisfy you! The PMC and Elder Hall/Ned Ludd will be throwing a Gascon dinner and pig butchery demo with Dominique Chapolard and Kate Hill as the main attraction! 30 lucky people will get to sip wine and watch Dominique and Kate work their way through a side of pig, using the French art of butchery and charcuterie as their guide. After the demo, you’ll sit down to a Gascon-inspired meal of French charcuterie, rich cassoulet, and more. With Gascon-inspired wine pairings as well! Sign up now to reserve your seat.
The PMC has decided to apply for a Mission Main Street Grant through Chase Bank. 20 businesses will each be be granted $150,000 to further their business. All we need from you is your vote! 20 businesses will each be be granted $150,000 to further their business. I’d like to greatly expand the Portland Meat Collective’s scope both in Portland and elsewhere. This grant will help me do just that!